In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, known as the Development regulation of the LOPD. The Owner also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the data controller
- Owner: Galletas artesanas de Menorca, S.L.
- NIF/CIF (Tax ID number): B57597684
- Address: P. I. Llinaritx – Parc. 30, 07740 – Es Mecadal – Menorca
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sasucreria.com
Principles applied in the processing of data
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes about which you will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of the minimisation of data: The Owner will only request data from you that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is asked for.
- Principle of limitation of the period of preservation: The data will be kept for the strictly necessary period of time for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
The Owner will inform you of the relevant period of preservation according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will regularly check the lists and will remove records that have been inactive for a considerable amount of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent the unauthorised access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
In order to browse www.sasucreria.com, you do not need to provide any personal details. The cases in which you will provide your personal details are as follows:
- When making contact using contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- When you sign up on a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that, with regard to your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercising of these rights is personal and must therefore be requested directly by the individual concerned, making a direct request to the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Owner and request information about the data the owner has stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the deletion of this data from the Owner’s files.
In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid legal proof of identity such as a photocopy of your D.N.I. (National ID) or equivalent.
You have the right to effective legal protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you breaches the Regulation.
Purpose for the processing of personal data
The personal data and purpose of the processing by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data which may include: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and your Website address for the purpose of responding to your enquiries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to the messages, queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have about the information included on the Website, the services that are provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, issues regarding the legal texts included on the Website, and any other enquiry you may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the Website or contracting.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal details: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and your website address for managing the list of subscriptions, sending newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Owner will be stored on servers belonging to The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with registered address in USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks belonging to the Owner, the processing of data will be governed by this section, as well as the conditions of use, privacy policies and rules of access that belong to the relevant social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can see the privacy policies of the main social networks using these links:
The Owner will process your personal data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, to inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as any other purpose that the rules of the social networks allow.
The Owner will not, under any circumstances, use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of the personal data
In order to protect your personal data, the Owner takes all of the reasonable precautions and follows the industry best practice to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the data.
Content of other websites
The pages on this Website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited another website.
You can view all of the information about the policy of the collection, purpose and processing of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimacy for the processing of data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying information.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , with address in USA.
You can find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing its Titulareting email services to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company from Delaware whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You can find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyse the way users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the Website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on the servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies that Google and its partners use and all of the information regarding the use they make of advertising cookies.
By browsing www. sasucreria.com , non-identifying information may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following analytical services of third parties:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to get statistical data, analyse trends, manage the site, study browsing patterns and collect demographic information.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correction of the data that you provide.
Acceptance and consent
In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your D.N.I. (National ID) or equivalent.
Exercising your rights does not include any item of data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.